A run..a Walk....a great way to start the day

What a beautiful fall morning... the Indian Summer will soon be gone... I over did a bit and had some pain in my hip...
Steve who suffers from back problems offered an exercise to do to get things back in line...
so thankful the back aches and pains I have are not chronic...
I have the Gray Ghost run coming up and having something to work towards gives me determination..

my friend Cindy a mile or so down the road still had Parsley in her garden so I decided to run to her house ... get my parsley and run back home..
it was 1.30 to her driveway which is very steep...so I walked up ... got my parsley.. the Kale looked fantastic so I snatched some of that and broccoli leaves too...


when you get to the top of Cindy and Russ's driveway it opens up to a beautiful flat area.. I believe Lake Superior at one time was covering this area... amazing...

I ran back home...fixed my oatmeal...added the dried almond paste from the almond milk I had made... also added my Collagen Peptide..
to learn more about the benefits of adding Collagen to your diet ..www.vitalproteins.com

I have really noticed a difference in the healing my aches and pains.... love this stuff...it is tasteless and you can use it in cold or hot drinks ..My niece Margi told me she has been mixing it in her oatmeal and it is great...


great stuff!! 

Have a super day!!

Comments

Popular Posts