Chocolatie pudding

Another favorite... I lived on Sugar Free pudding as a great dessert... a friend of mine only made the old fashioned cooked pudding...so gave that a try and it was hit or miss on my cooking it to turn out.

This recipe of no preservative chocolate pudding is fantastic...the first time I made it I got mixed up and with the 1 1/2 Tbls of cornstarch threw me off and I put in 3 tsp of cornstarch...oops... so I just added more milk to make up the difference and it turned out perfect.

I don't have almond milk on hand so used 2% Milk... next time I'm in town I'll pick up some almonds and make my almond milk...

This 2nd batch is just as wonderful as the first and I used the correct measurements of cornstarch!




Chocolate Pudding
1C almond milk or reg milk
2T Cocoa powder
1 1/2 T cornstarch (1T and 1 1/2 tsp)
1/4 C Coconut Sugar

put all ingredients in sauce pan, stirring constantly on medium heat for 10 minutes.

put in serving dishes and cool for 1 hr.


I am looking forward to making a truffle with home made Angel Food cake and this pudding with Strawberries.... YUM YUM>>>

Eating Coconut Sugar right from the package did not taste that great ...but I love it in cooking.... and a healthier option ... Yeah....

I plan to pick up some Arrow Root for thickening too....

Comments

Popular Posts